Credit Card Processing
Reliable Card Processing Systems
The days of cash are over. While plenty of people still carry around bills in their wallet, we’re undoubtedly in the digital age, and if your business doesn’t have a reliable way to process credit card payments, your potential for revenue will be dramatically lessened. At Tritec, we offer a variety of credit card systems which can empower your business and make life easier — for both you and the customer
You can rely on our experienced team for the following card processing services:
- POS systems
- In-store credit card machines
- Mobile phone or tablet slide payment
- ALINE card
- Credit card machine processors
If you’re running any kind of business that accepts payments in any capacity, you’re going to want a reliable credit card processing system. But there’s a lot more to it than just finding something that works. Here are a few questions you need to ask about your credit card system:
- Is It Trustworthy? Customers need to feel like their sensitive card information is in safe hands. If you’re using a “safe” system that nonetheless looks and feels sketchy, you’re unlikely to secure as many transactions from your customers. At Tritec, we provide proven card processing systems that have a solid, trustworthy reputation among business owners and customers alike.
- What Kinds of Transactions Am I Taking? Your choice in credit card processing may depend on the type of transactions you’re dealing with. Do you make your money from tons of small purchases throughout the day, or are you taking in purchases in the quadruple digits and beyond? We can help you determine which is best for your needs.
- Do You Need Hardware or Software? While a physical card reader is necessary for just about everyone, there’s a lot more flexibility outside of that. We provide point-of-sale systems which you can install in any computer or tablet — and we also provide standalone hardware that have card processing software built in. There are a lot of options, so be sure to ask us about them.
- Does it Support My Customer Base? Some credit card systems will only be business-facing, while others will take direct input from customers. It’s good to know that your system is well-suited to your clientele. Some systems primarily function in English, while others are much more diverse. At Tritec, we speak Arabic and we’re very aware of that vast diversity that exists in the U.S., and you can bet that we provide payment systems which are cognizant of that.
The best thing you can do if you’re looking for a new credit card processing system is to talk to the pros. At Tritec ATM, we’ll be happy to give you a quote, and provide some consultation on which system is best for your purposes.
In addition to credit card processing systems, we have ATM machines for sale in Richmond. If you’re in any of the nearby areas, we can provide ATM installation services. Ready to get started with your new ATM machine or card processing system? Contact us today!